Apostolic Christian Fellowship Temple, Inc.
Our purpose is to carry out the Great Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ to the world and uttermost parts of the earth (Matthew, 28:19).
We are told that signs and wonders would follow us if we believe on his name,(Mark 16:17), along with the laying on of hands, casting out evil spirits and speaking in tongues.
Our task shall be accompanied by Evangelism, Radio and public Teaching and personal witnessing with the preaching and the Edification of the body of Christ. We firmly believe that our doctrine is subject to the Holy scriptures; therefore we reject heresy, and all hypocrisy in any situation, lest there be a shipwreck (1Timothy 1:19). Gods work must be correctly used and interpreted.
What We Believe
- God is a spirit (St. John 4:24) and he that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth, his name is Jesus Christ.
- He is our father and Jesus Christ and God are ONE (St. John 10: 30)
- Jesus Christ was the Son of God according to the flesh (Romans 1:3) He is the Mighty God and the everlasting Father according to (Isaiah 9:6). He is the Holy Spirit (St Johns 14:17; 1:10)
- Sin is transgression against the law of God, and any unrighteousness (1 John 3:4). It came into the human race by one mans sin. (Romans 5:12). but Jesus bore our sins that we may live free from all iniquity.
- Dual Purpose - We believe in the Charismatic Gift, (Acts 2:4,) the speaking in tongues. (Acts 10:44-46). We believe that in order to receive the Holy Spirit you must speak in tongues.
- We do not believe in the sprinkling, but the immersion in water (Matthews 3:11-16; Acts 8:36:38). which represents the burial of Jesus Christ.(Romans 6:4) (2) We believe in the baptism in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 24:47; Acts 2:38, Acts 19:5). There is one Lord, one Faith, and one Baptism (Ephesians 4:5)
- Jesus is a healer(Matt 4:23-24) and is the same today, yesterday, and forever (Hebrew 13:8) If there are any sick among you, let him call on the elders of the church, so that they can pray the prayer of faith and anoint you with oil (James 5:14-16). It is by his stripes that we are healed (1 Peter 2:24), (Isaiah 53:5).
- We are living in the last days ( II Timothy 3:1-3) the sign of his Second Coming are evidenced already (Matthews 24:4-7). We are looking for his coming Christ tells us not to fear because our redemption draweth nigh.
- (1) The saints will be caught up in the rapture ( 1Thessalonians 4:16-18) and be with God forever.
- (2) The wicked will be on earth during the tribulation period and will be eternally lost (Revelation 20:14-15)